German Language Holidays
travel without borders offers you the opportunity to improve your German in the most relaxed and natural environment possible. Stay with a specially selected family in order to brush up on your German, become a part of the family for a short time and gain a unique insight into German life. Your hosts will chat with you, swap experiences, take you to interesting places, prepare meals and integrate you into their home for as long as you choose to be there. For those of you who are more serious about learning the language there is also an added option for structured “formal” private German lessons in one of the families (please enquire for further details).
All our families are located in the area of Augsburg – a beautiful historical city in Bavaria, situated about an hour’s drive from Munich and each provides a bedroom with your own private bathroom. However, as each family is so different, we recommend you contact our German Language Department to decide which is the most suitable for you.
Stay with a family in Augsburg (8 days full-board)
● Scheduled return flight from London Stansted* to Munich
● Return taxi transfer from airport to your family home
● Language contact & two excursions/activities with the family
● 7 nights’ full-board** accommodation in single room with private facilities
Price per person from £549.00
(extra nights on request)
* flights from Manchester and Birmingham and other London airports are possible
** full-board denotes breakfast, dinner and a light meal/snack for lunch or vice versa